- All purpose flour – 300 g
- Brown sugar – 200 g
- Baking power – 2 Tea spoon
- Honey – 3 Table spoon
- Fat free milk – 100 ml
- Canola oil or Vegetable oil - 100 ml
- Raisin – 50 g
- Almond – 100 g
- Almond essence – 2 drops
- Baby milk powder or Plain Horlicks powder -3 Table spoon
- Plain Rava - 100 g
- Egg – 2 nos.
- Soak almond in lukewarm water for about 30 minutes. Remove skin and split each almond into two pieces.
- Sieve all purpose flour and baking powder for three times.
- In a large bowl, mix all purpose flour, baking powder, brown sugar, baby milk powder or horlicks powder, plain rava, honey, fat free milk, oil, eggs, raisin, almond and its essence. Pour this mixture in a non-stick baking dish.
- Pre-heat oven at 325 degree F and bake until it is done (30 – 35 minutes).
- It is a low calorie cake with less sweet.
- It is a good snack for tea time.